Live Trivia & Bingo in Florida & Corporate Events
Here's your team's advantage to tonight's game. One trivia question will be asked about this category so study up!!
Know Your Trivia for Week of 9/18/17 - Football Fun Facts
1. A cow has only a 1 in 17,420,000 chance of becoming an NFL football that is used in the Super Bowl.
2. Only two players have caught, rushed, and thrown a touchdown against the same team in the same game: Walter Payton in 1979 and David Patton in 2001.
3. Just two years after finishing their careers, approximately 78% of NFL players go bankrupt.
4. The NFL consists of 32 teams, with an average team value of $1 billion. MLB has 30 teams, with an average team value of $523 million.
5. There are nearly 3 million sports industry jobs in the U.S, which is approximately 1% of the population.
6. The wealthiest team in the NFL is the Dallas Cowboys. They have an estimated value of approximately $2.1 billion and generate almost $269 million in annual revenue.
7. Approximately 80% of Super Bowl tickets go to corporate sponsors.